Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an experiment I just did Movie only with Pathplayer turned off.

Ripped to hard drive in 8m 25s and plays as it should with no problems.

Comment

Battle LA

Mine gets to the very end then i get the error where it cant read the disk... with about 16-20 seconds left it gets that error.... ive tried it with pathplayer on and off but doesnt seem to matter

Comment

I did main movie by hitting abort when the error appeared in the initial disc scan. PP on, Title 1(1). Plays great and actually did 100% on dvd5.

Was hoping for the menus tho :-(

Comment

Battle: La

What i did was, after the movie starts analyzing, then it comes up read error, ignore etc, click abort, then the title shows up in the source box, click main movie choose either title 1,2,3,4 all the same length then click start to start the burn process..... This is lilmick42 & i approve this message.:d

Comment

All,
            Please try v8.0.9.9 Beta, just posted.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

V8099

Comment

If you have a problem with V8099 start a new thread with the version number in the title.

Comment

Working...
                X