Just downloaded 8.1.2.5 but wont read dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post the log file!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

8.1.2.7 works for me.

Comment

I also have the difficulty of Windows 7 Home platform and DVDfab DVD Copy not recognizing the E:\DVD drive. The computer recognizes the drive. Trying to manually designate the DVD drive as the source for copying doesn't work either. The message "Please insert DVD disc or choose DVD folder/image file" remains.

What might be a little different is that I originally purchased 8.1.2.5 and that worked for the first batch of movies I copied. Then for an unknown reason, the software stopped recognizing the DVD drive. All methods described above failed in addition to the standard (re-boot etc.)

Downloaded 8.1.2.8 beta and that didn't work. Disabled pathways and the drive was recognized again.

Now after copying a dozen movies, the software has decided to stop recognizing the DVD drive again.

I put one of the previously copied movies back in to see if it would recognize the drive and that seemed to reset the software because it recognized the movie which it had seen before. After that I put a new movie in and the software performed correctly again.

Go figure!

Comment

Just downloaded 8.1.2.6 and same problem

My older version dvdfab works great but newst ones dont read my disc. Disabled pathplayer. What can I do

Comment

I have Win7 (64) and it works fine for me. Please post a DVDFab internal log. Disabling PathPlayer should not be a cure for a problem like this. Try switching DVDFab from SPTI or Auto I/O control to ASPI. If you have other disc decrypting/copying software, temporarily disable it.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X