No announcement yet.

Won't READ Twilight Saga -Breaking Dawn-Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All known versions should be supported with the updated installer for v8.1.6.3, please try it and report the results.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi chris,

Please wait for a while, the support for Canada version will be added soon.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

i just downloaded the new version of 8163 and all it does is read and error out. i went in and disabled pathfinder and it read 5% and quit.....

Comment

Hi chris,

Please re-download v8163 to see the result.

Best Regards,
          Fengtao
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Worked

I did not add anything to the original post since everyone was having the same issue.

I just re-downloaded 8163 after it did not work earlier, this time it did read and back up Twilight. It was fairly quick and painless this time. So not sure what was fixed from the original 8163 but it did work for me.

Just wanted to add that

Comment

A big thank you to the Fengtao team for all their work in developing a fix for the Twilight Saga so quickly I downloaded the latest 8.1.6.3 version and had no problems at all.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                  Hi chris,

Best Regards,
                  Fengtao
                  Thank you...Fengtao, seemed to back up no issues with updated download. Will be watching when wife gets home from church. Will touch in when done. Job well done.

Cheers!
                  Chris

Comment

breaking dawn vs 8163

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                    Hi chris,

Best Regards,
                    Fengtao
                    i just downloaded 8163 for the 3rd time and all it does is read and error i tell it to ignore error and it just reads, i did try to disable pathfinder and again it went to 5% and stopped....

Comment

WooHoo thanks to whomever figured out the whole chapter 10 thing. It worked PERFECTLY.... Thanks again.So to all the people coming in for answers, currently that is the best suggestion.

What i did.
                      1.downloaded the newest system
                      2.turned off pathfinder
                      3.went into customize part, and selected chapter 10

And there you go, it was done in less than an hour. It worked perfectly with no errors, no lags, no freezing. It was good.

Comment

It is Title 10, not Chapter 10. The resistered version of DVDFab v8.1.6.3 should support this title, the free version does not. If it does not work, please state which version of DVDFab you have (free or registered) and what region the disc is and post the DVDFab internal log.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This is what worked for me. Good luck!

Originally posted by PWANJO View Post
                          Have tried several times with 3 different optical drives and it says there is a READ ERROR on the DVD. Has anyone been able to back it up. I was able to buy mine early here and wanted to use my back up for my grandchildren.

I own the paid version of DVD FAB.

this is what worked for me. Instead of trying to copy the whole movie,.select the one below it called main movie. Then DVDFab is going to try to pick up the movie. It's going to be an error message. You are going to click ABORT AT least three or four times. Then it will push your movies through. He is going to copy only the movie. No previews or play button.

Comment

It should only be necessay to take any other steps if you have the free version of DVDFab. Follow the steps in post #56 if you have the registered version and it does not copy correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                              It is Title 10, not Chapter 10. The resistered version of DVDFab v8.1.6.3 should support this title, the free version does not. If it does not work, please state which version of DVDFab you have (free or registered) and what region the disc is and post the DVDFab internal log.
                              will there be a fix for the whole dvd ... i do have the paid version!

Comment

To administrator, still doesn't work

I have the latest version of the DVDFab 8.1.6.3-and it still does not work. I have only been able to copy the full movie and not the full disc. It kept giving me the error message. I had to clicK abort many times. Just for it to only copy the full movie. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                X