The Dictator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alliyance View Post
    Go to Custom and chose chapter 59, not all of it, the files are too big!
    Sweet gunna try right now thanks

Comment

There will be a fix out for this title shortly, just wait for it for the best performance and leave PathPlayer on.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by gomerz View Post
        With pathplayer off and choosing chapter 59 it copied just fine for me using version 8.0.0.2
        Sorry I meant version 8.2.0.2
        Visualize Whirled Peas.

Comment

didnt work

I went to customize and selected title 59 and when reading it and started to copy, a couple of errors came up and I hit ignore on all, when i did it is said it would take 6 hour to copy. hlp a brother out

Comment

disable pathplayer and chose title 59
            dvdfab 8.2.0.2

//EDITOR'S NOTE:// Get v8.2.0.3 Qt Beta instead for better performance.

Comment

DVDfab supported it now, please try it.

Comment

still nothing with new beta

just downloaded new beta version and still nothing on copying it. same as last. tryed chapter 59 and taking for ever

Comment

Enable pathplayer. DVDfab select the correct title so you dont need to do it. If you stilll find problem then you have a defective/dirty disc or/and dvd drive.
                  Last edited by calcu007; 08-22-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

thanks

gunna try now

Comment

Dictator

tried chapter 59..for me it cut the movie in sections and mixed them around.

Comment

I downloaded 8.2.0.3 this morning, tried to copy The Dictator, and DVDFAB said it finished.

I put the newly copied DVD in my player and the menu came up, but pressing the play item on the menu caused the DVD player to say the disc was defective.

I ejected, reinserted, waited for the menu, then went to scene selection in the DVD menu and selected scene 1, it played properly. Strange...

Comment

Like I said, you should do a check by play the disc in a normal dvd player and see which chapter the main movie start. You just have to press info. (Canadian and U.S Version might be different)

After you can open dvdfab and chose the right chapters and if you had all the first chapters (warnings, previews, ect ) it could help.

Comment

Hey guys you need to use latest version.

Comment

What Is Path player Rally For?

I have been doing this for a while, and though I write no software code, I think I still qualify as more than a novice! Which goes to my question! There seems to be no real guide or consensus on exactly when or when not to enable path player! Is there a guide out there, or maybe a software code writer who can explain path player? I am like most of you out there, I try a little experimentation when things hit a bump, but would really appreciate a heads up on how and when to use this feature!
                              DVDFab is one smart program, and I have used it now through at least 5,000 movies, and it is rare that I get a disc or write failure, so I am very hesitant to say something negative! Hats off to those of you who do keep this great program oiled for all of us out here, so PLEASE someone write a guide on the use of path player!
                              Many Thanks!

Comment

hi jimspencer,
                                FYI:
                                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
                                X