the Avengers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sabershot View Post
    But you shouldn't have to do that if the software is sound. Looks like this software is loosing the battle against the backup police. I can't even backup a backup i just made of The Avengers, Error=112. Well, it was a good ride, but every ride comes to an end sooner or later i guess.

Sabershot...

Error=112 is a VSO engine error... it means your writing device couldn't be initialized... usually because some other program has control of the drive you want to write to...

please download IMGBURN (a freebie), and check out the 'TOOLS' -> 'FILTER DRIVER LOAD ORDER and post the results here.

This will help us deal with your problem.

DC

Last edited by DarthCopier; 10-05-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Hi r1ch79
      Please choose another profile other than the (2gb-) profiles, something like generic.avi.h264.mp3 or generic.avi.h264.aac.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Sabershot

This forum is a place to get help and you have gotten many good suggestions. If you just want to take potshots at the software, your posts will be deleted. This is the only warning you will receive.

Originally posted by sabershot View Post
        But you shouldn't have to do that if the software is sound. Looks like this software is loosing the battle against the backup police. I can't even backup a backup i just made of The Avengers, Error=112. Well, it was a good ride, but every ride comes to an end sooner or later i guess.

Sabershot...
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Hi r1ch79
          Please choose another profile other than the (2gb-) profiles, something like generic.avi.h264.mp3 or generic.avi.h264.aac.
          CBR929

CBR929, you are the MAN!!! Thanks i was able to do it that way. Since we're on that topic, i dont really know which to use when ripping. What should I use to get the best quality movie when ripping. I use a media player at home with the kids. So i went with avi just cause i figured most devices can play avi...right? But someone was telling me mkv is better. I am just not sure mkv is playable by everything. Let me know if i should just this generic.avi.h264.mp3 from now on or if you recommend something better.

Comment

Hi r1ch79
            As you said it all depends on what your players or devices will play.
            I generally use the MKV container and am very happy with the results.
            Some times I will use Avi, as that is the only format that my Blu-Ray player will recognize when putting movies on a usb flash drive.
            CBR929

Edit Give this thread a read through from my friend Gregiboy http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=543 he is very knowledgeable on media players, and has been doing this for years.
            Last edited by CBR929; 10-06-2012, 05:27 PM. Reason: Edit
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
              Hi r1ch79
              As you said it all depends on what your players or devices will play.
              I generally use the MKV container and am very happy with the results.
              Some times I will use Avi, as that is the only format that my Blu-Ray player will recognize when putting movies on a usb flash drive.
              CBR929

Edit Give this thread a read through from my friend Gregiboy http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=543 he is very knowledgeable on media players, and has been doing this for years.
              Thanks CBR929 that was a good read & helps.

Comment

RE:

Originally posted by signals View Post
                Sabershot

This forum is a place to get help and you have gotten many good suggestions. If you just want to take potshots at the software, your posts will be deleted. This is the only warning you will receive.
                Sorry about that Admin. I'm just as frustrated as everyone else. I know your team are doing the best you can. No doubt, your team got your hands full. I guess sometimes we need to learn patience. We expect things to happen in a blink and not realize what really goes on. I respect you all. My apologies...

Sincerely,
                Sabershot...

Comment

RE: The Avengers

If this helps I ripped my disc using newest version. 8.2.1.5QT to a folder then burned to disc using 8.0.8.5. Works with no problems. Hope this helps.
                  Keep smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X