No announcement yet.

Flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to be a pest but do you think this copying problem will be fixed soon or are we looking at days? It seems like in the past when this happened it was fixed very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by inazsully View Post
      Not to be a pest but do you think this copying problem will be fixed soon or are we looking at days? It seems like in the past when this happened it was fixed very quickly.
      They must be busy as they have yet to provide an update for a fix on Paranormal Activity 4 yet, (other than a temporary fix by disabling pathplayer).
      Chris

Comment

Its weird cause I know someone who did copy flight... I don't know which program he's using. He doesn't wanna tell me.

Did anyone tried it with Beta version, I'm trying it now,,, hope it works

Comment

Beta version doesn't work.

Comment

I was able to create a ISO with no problems using another program.

Comment

need help

Video Quality is unreachable Task_1 failed ! Error= 401 with the 9.0.2.5

Comment

Originally posted by inazsully View Post
                In the past I have seen a Moderator respond with at least a quote but as of yet none of the Moderator's have made a comment. Usually I just waited for the fix.

Comment

Originally posted by wrw50 View Post
                  I was able to create a ISO with no problems using another program.
                  Thanks!!!!!!

Comment

Flight DVD

8.2.2.6 only decrypts first half of movie, finds title 3 instead of title 55.

Comment

anything yet on backing up fligh

Comment

Flight "unreachable"

I have exactly the same problem with Flight as cdthatsme above, and others. When it happened in v.8.2.1.0, I finally installed v. 9.0.2.5 (which had crashed my other computer, so I was steering away from it). Same error 401 message. Fix?

Comment

Fentagoooooooooo help, leaving tomorrow need to back up my copy, dont wanna take my orginal with me

Comment

They will need to get the disc.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

any fix yet?

Comment

Originally posted by cdthatsme View Post
                                Received " Video Quality is unreachable Task_1 failed ! Error= 401 " when trying to copy Flight with version 9.0.2.5

I'm getting The Same Problem/Same Error They Will Have A Fix Up Soon Guys Just Be Patient

Comment

Working...
                                X