Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having trouble setting this computer back up, could use HELP please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi superiorventures
    I'm running out of ideas.
    Have you checked the cables to make sure they are tight?
    Is the drive seen in windows explorer?
    Try turning off your computer, unplug the cables restart your computer, then turn it off plug the cables back in then restart.
    Do you have another drive to see if it is seen, or will read?
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 04-21-2013, 01:43 PM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Post the Filter Driver Load Order info. If you want help, supply the requested information.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
        Hi superiorventures
        I'm running out of ideas.
        Have you checked the cables to make sure they are tight?
        Is the drive seen in windows explorer?
        Try turning off your computer, unplug the cables restart your computer, then turn it off plug the cables back in then restart.
        Do you have another drive to see if it is seen, or will read?
        CBR929
        CBR929 let me say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for trying all that you did, as well as the manner in which you do help! It is HARD to find sometimes helpers that just don't say bad things and not really helping. When I reach out for help like this, it's normally due that I have tried everything I know in all the years I have been doing this, as well as knowing what which one of my computers acts like what. As you know I'm sure, each computer has it's own personalty. Let me add that you also have a good personalty.

It's also HARD out here when you do reach out to find someone that works with you and not just BARKS. I always try and stick with just one person, until there is nothing they can ask me to try left. I was not trying to ignore others here, I just want to make sure the person I am working with knows I am giving him respect, that I am not doing different things they are not aware of.

OK!!! Now to what it ended up being was a BAD BURNER all together. Errrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! After trying everyting and KNOWING this computer, like I know my other 24. I knew it didn't make any sense this is why I first came here to ask for help. (Just maybe it was something I forgot.) I ended up going and taking that one back and getting another today and just did a TEST RUN before tonight and POOF!!!!!!!! It worked like before and all the other times I've used this computer.

So THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

Comment

Hi superiorventures
          I don't know what to say...
          I'll always be here to help
          Glad you found the problem, now get burning.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X