This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
    I download 9057 this morning installed it my usual way and everything was fine, even ran a quick converter test.
    Came home after work to do testing, crashes every time.
    Cleaned the registry, downloaded a fresh installer, turned off all anti virus.
    Installed about 8 more times, and nothing.
    Windows pop up, DVD Fab has stopped working and will check for a solution.
    CBR929
    Hi CBR929,
    Would you please post the internal log please?
    More info are needed. We cannot reproduce the crash issue here.
    As you said, you had done some quick converter test before fab crash, do you remember what converter you did?

Comment

Hi terry5
      That's the strange thing, I've looked for logs and there are none generated.
      I have even tried uninstalling, cleaning the registry with CCleaner, manually gone through the registry and deleted all instances of 9057 yesterday, then tried to reinstall and it will not work.

I used the converter option to convert a file for the DVD Fab HD media player, and it worked fine but, will not run now.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi All:
        This problem causes of account. Since some of Moderator's accounts are special and powerful. The products info of their accounts are too long and will overflow in launching fab. I have upload the fixed version, if you want to test it, please ping me.

Thanks,
        Potti

Comment

The new version is in the moderator forum, works for me. Further discussion of this should go there.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X