World war Z not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World War Z & Iron Man 3

Am I the only one that cannot back-up World War Z & Iron Man 3? I have tried everything and nothing works. When I open World War Z I get a bunch of file chapters but a few are real small and the others are to big to back-up. I thought I was alright with Iron Man 3 but when I watched the back-up in the 19th chapter it started showing the captions and then the end of the movie wasn't backed-up.

Comment

Set Pathlayer to "Always Enable". Post a DVDFab internal log if it does not work with v9.0.6.3 or 9.0.6.7 Beta.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry to everyone that had to read my crap about World War Z and Iron Man 3 but you know when it is right in front of your eyes you can't see it. My Pathfinder was turned off. Everything is fine now, Thank You everyone.

Comment

world war z

hi all,
          have just copied this film ok but it will not play back on my stand alone player i am running 9.0.7.2. it plays ok on dvdfab media player but not on a stand alone unit, my system is windows xp and have enclosed the internal log.
          regards

DVDFab 9.0.7.2 (2013/10/18 18:33:34)

0m 05.06s: Start preload dll...
          0m 05.14s: Load dll successful.
          0m 05.14s: Transfer settings successful.
          0m 05.14s: Failed to get graphics info.
          0m 05.14s: Transfer settings successful.
          0m 05.15s: Failed to get graphics info.
          0m 05.15s: Load config successful.
          0m 05.15s: Windows os type is: 9.
          0m 05.15s: Load config successful.
          0m 05.15s: Windows os type is: 9.
          0m 09.46s: Parse string is: 91:8260762964
          0m 09.57s: Parse string is: 1:8260762964
          0m 09.57s: Parse string is: 2:8260762964
          0m 09.57s: Parse string is: 11:8260762964
          0m 09.57s: Parse string is: 20:8260762964
          0m 09.57s: Parse string is: 60:8260762964
          0m 09.57s: Parse string is: 200:1443824760
          0m 09.57s: Parse string is: OV:9072
          0m 09.57s: Parse string is: BV:9072
          0m 09.57s: Parse string is: S:e1aad7796a77a477d77bb609f172d781
          0m 09.59s: Option check status: Local
          0m 09.59s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2dvd 1 file2bluray 1 file2mobile 1
          0m 09.59s: Start get sys number.
          0m 09.59s: Serial number is: 00-22-75-92-f8-d0
          0m 09.59s: Reg URL link is:
          0m 09.59s: Version is: 9072
          0m 09.59s: Product is: 2
          0m 09.59s: Connect type is: 0
          0m 10.07s: Init GPU settings successful.
          0m 10.26s: CommmandLine:
          0m 14.15s: Begin init preview play engine.
          0m 14.23s: warning: FabPlay: invalid gpu detect handle
          0m 14.23s: Init preview play engine failed.
          0m 14.71s: Profile Manager :: End Load Profile
          0m 17.04s: locale: en_GB
          lan: ENU
          default font: ms shell dlg
          use font: Arial
          fonts: Arial,Arial Black,Arial Narrow,Arimo,Blackadder ITC,Book Antiqua,Bookman Old Style,Bookshelf Symbol 7,Bradley Hand ITC,Century Gothic,Comic Sans MS,Copperplate Gothic Bold,Copperplate Gothic Light,Courier,Courier New,Curlz MT,DejaVu Sans,DejaVu Sans Condensed,DejaVu Sans Light,DejaVu Sans Mono,DejaVu Serif,DejaVu Serif Condensed,Edwardian Script ITC,Engravers MT,Eras Demi ITC,Eras Light ITC,Estrangelo Edessa,Eurostile,Felix Titling,Fixedsys,Franklin Gothic Book,Franklin Gothic Demi,Franklin Gothic Demi Cond,Franklin Gothic Heavy,Franklin Gothic Medium,Franklin Gothic Medium Cond,French Script MT,Garamond,Gautami,Gentium Basic,Gentium Book Basic,Georgia,Impact,Jokerman,Juice ITC,Kartika,Kristen ITC,Latha,Lucida Console,Lucida Sans,Lucida Sans Unicode,Maiandra GD,Mangal,Marlett,Matisse ITC,Microsoft Sans Serif,Mistral,Modern,Monotype Corsiva,MS Outlook,MS Reference 1,MS Reference 2,MS Reference Sans Serif,MS Reference Specialty! 0m 17.25s: Profile Manager :: End Load Profile
          0m 37.78s: Init burn engine successful.
          0m 38.14s: error curl post: Timeout was reached
          0m 38.89s: Times of connecting error is: 1
          0m 38.92s: Get registration info failed, the return string is:
          0m 47.60s: Init driveX with I/O mode: 0
          0m 47.65s: Init driveX with I/O mode: 0
          0m 47.65s: Init driveX with I/O mode: 0
          1m 08.54s: opening drive E
          1m 08.79s: opened i/o
          1m 08.98s: opening drive F
          1m 08.98s: opened i/o
          1m 09.00s: opening drive K
          1m 09.01s: opened i/o

Comment

mickey

If you burned the disc from within DVDFab, post the burn log. If the backup disc is OK on your PC but not the standalone player, it may not be finalized correctly.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

burn log

hi
              were do I find the burn ?
              regards

Comment

Look where Fab is stored on your computer open the log file in it their will be a burn file open it last movie burned shows up at the top cut and paste the movie log your having trouble with and post it in a message here.See screen shot 90 first then 88 they are posted reversed sorry.
                Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:18 AM.

Comment

burn log

hi,
                  have looked in dvd log folder there is no burn log showing am running 9.0.7.2. is there another way to bring up the burn log.?
                  items in log folder are video_ts. disc. dvdfab_internal. info.( 4 items)
                  regards

Comment

Originally posted by mickey View Post
                    hi,
                    have looked in dvd log folder there is no burn log showing am running 9.0.7.2. is there another way to bring up the burn log.?
                    items in log folder are video_ts. disc. dvdfab_internal. info.( 4 items)
                    regards
                    what's your standalone player? which way does you choosed to copy dvd to a disc? clone or copy main movies?
                    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

burn log

hi dora
                      my stand alone player is a Panasonic bmp-bdt110 (Blu-ray,/3d)
                      and I always copy full disc to dvd9.
                      regards

Comment

world war z copy

hi all,
                        have just re-copied this on another machine running windows 7 and 9.0.7.2. the outcome was the same seemed to copy ok but will not run on any of my standalone players. and before someone asks for the burn log, my dvdfab program does not display any burn log anywere on my computer for dvdfab 9. the only burn logs are in dvdfab 8qt. just wondering if there might be a fix on the way soon ?
                        regards all

Comment

Without the burn logs we can only guess what the problems are.See if the 8qt burn logs have the logs for the disk your having trouble with if so post it.

If not did you use Fab to do the burn? do you have Fab burner in settings? both blu ray and regular dvds let you choice burner in settings so check to see what the settings have for burning disks which burner is fab set for? Check to see if burn log is checked in settings so it makes one.

You can also burn with img burn and see if the disk will play on your outboard blu ray player.img burn is a free program that works and can be programed in to Fab or used by itself download it and try it find it on the web.

Most important what burn speed did you use? if you burn to fast other players will not be able to read your disks use recommended burn speed in fab or one half rated disk speed so if disk speed is 16x burn at 8x.

Another thing cheap disks won't burn well so use good disks.
                          Last edited by glenns; 10-21-2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

world war z.

hi glenns,
                            the install on the new machine was a first time install, and i record at half the disc rated speed, and i only use verbatim dl discs with azo dye
                            regards

Comment

Hi mickey
                              As glenns said without the logs it is all guess work.
                              You say your using Verbatim DL discs, are you setting the book type to DVD ROM in settings?
                              See pic
                              CBR929
                              Attached Files
                              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

mickey, this may or may not be related, but I did Dark Skies BR to BD5 today and it did the same thing. Plays on computer but not on my Panasonic BR player. If I browse to the stream folder and click on the m2ts it will play in the player. So I used the To DVD option and that plays fine when inserted in the set top player.
                                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                                Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X