• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant load iron man 3

Only takes a few seconds and pops out

Originally posted by mlguinn View Post
    Only takes a few seconds and pops out
    you need to use version 9.0.6.3 or later with pathplayer set to "always enabled" v8.2.2.9 Qt will not work with this movie.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      you need to use version 9.0.6.3 or later with pathplayer set to "always enabled" v8.2.2.9 Qt will not work with this movie.
      Not true. I used 8.2.2.9 to run Iron Man 3 without a hitch. As a matter of fact, I've been using 8.2.2.9 for every movie. I have been waiting for the one movie that doesn't work & have yet to run across it. Maybe I'm just very lucky.

Comment

Iron Man 3 does not open correctly in v8.2.2.9. The disc opens but the size is reported as 0 MB. It may copy in some cases depending on the copy mode and disc version.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I used 8.2.0.8 for Iron Man 3. It also worked w/o a hitch. I use 8.2.0.8 for everything. Works great!

Comment

Originally posted by Digidave View Post
            Not true. I used 8.2.2.9 to run Iron Man 3 without a hitch. As a matter of fact, I've been using 8.2.2.9 for every movie. I have been waiting for the one movie that doesn't work & have yet to run across it. Maybe I'm just very lucky.
            I would say you definitely are lucky. I've been using 8.2.2.9 since it was released and have had several movies it wouldn't copy. Not like Iron Man 3 though. I had the same problem with Star Trek Into Darkness as well. It just ejected both disks after doing nothing. Fab 9 copied both just fine though.
            Last edited by Axel Slingerland; 10-01-2013, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X