No announcement yet.

Red 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried 9.1.1.1 but still had same problem of movie not starting until Chapter 2

Comment

I can't reproduce this with the US Retail version of the disc. Please post the DVDFab internal log from v9111.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Seems the bluray may still have some problems with full disk from what I read elsewhere.

Comment

To clarify, I tried copying both the full & movie only from an .iso file and neither worked. The 1st chapter/beginning credits are not available. Movie starts with Chapter 2.

Comment

Did you make a new iso with version 9111? are you doing the dvd or blu ray? what region disk? best to include a internal log so we can see more.

Comment

Got it to work. Used 8.2.2.9. It defaulted to Title 40, but I chose Title 28 & it worked fine. the preview box showed the movie starting on Chapter 2 when Title 40 was selected, but starting at the beginning when Title 28 was selected.
              Go figure!

Comment

Working...
              X