• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

october262: I disable pathplayer and still not working

Comment

Originally posted by geaejam View Post
      october262: I disable pathplayer and still not working
      try main movie mode and see if that works. also click on common settings and click default and restart dvdfab. maybe you changed a setting
      and didn't even know it.
      Last edited by october262; 02-11-2014, 07:11 PM.

Comment

For this disc, please see post #28 in this thread: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=24479 and share your results there.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

(QUOTE)
          {I have change the settings but I don't have dvd+r I only have dvd-r they have been working awesome for years this is the first time have any problems but I did do something different today I rip the move to hard drive then use a different program cyberlink iso to burn with and disc work grate in both disc are region 1 to burn with and it worked awesome plays in both of my dvd players.}

This is a burn to disk problem and was solved using a different burner program user has the disk on hard drive burnt a working copy that works on 2 different players so the only problem is why Fab didn't burn this disk where another burner program worked?

Try changing Fab burners in Fab settings for dvd's theirs a Fab burner and a vso burner change from one to another and retry the burn to disk.You can also add the free img burn professional program to both dvd and blu ray burners in Fab so Img burn will do the burn for you see screen shot.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by glenns; 02-18-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X