Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE: Issues Copying DVDs(Technical Support)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Issues Copying DVDs(Technical Support)

Technical problem:copy_problem
    Operating System:Windows 7
    Software Version:9.1.3.3
    SoftwareVD to DVD
    DVD Copy mode:Main Movie
    Received the following error message while trying to copy DVDs: Failed to Burn DVD due to over sized source file. This occurred on "The Last Rites of Joe May" and "Detachment". Had no problems with "The Fowers of War".
    Attached Files

Nupie
    You did everything perfectly with the exception of failing to include the DVDFab internal log, please attach that to a new post. Check your DVDFab settings to make sure you have the output size set to DVD5 if using single layer blanks and that the DVD-5 size is set to 4300 MB if receiving the oversize warning.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Operating System:Windows 7
      Software Version:9.1.3.3
      SoftwareVD to DVD
      DVD Copy mode:Main Movie
      Received the following error message while trying to copy DVDs: Failed to Burn DVD due to over sized source file. This occurred on "The Last Rites of Joe May" and "Detachment". Had no problems with "The Fowers of War".

I attached the log file.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi nupie14
        I have merged your thread with your previous one, please do not start more that one thread on the same subject.
        Thanks
        CBR929

Edit: Please check your settings in Fab that signals suggested.
        Last edited by CBR929; 03-20-2014, 12:13 AM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi nupie14
          You also need to slow down your burn speed with these discs your using, the recommended is 1/2 the rated speed of your disc, which in this case is 8x.

Make sure that you have ImgBurns AWS set up correctly using the link in my signature.

For the errors I see in your ImgBurn log
          Waiting for buffers to recover...
          Waiting for hard disk activity to reach threshold level...

Open ImgBurn > tools > settings, under Build page 2 (read buffer size), set it to 200, also I/O page 2 (buffer size) set this to 200, click OK.
          CBR929
          Last edited by CBR929; 03-21-2014, 12:03 AM.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Thanks to all of you. Working like a champ now.

Comment

Glad to help!!!
              CBR929

Comment

Working...
              X