will.reed disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will.reed disk

I purchased DVD Fab however when I try to copy discs it just hangs and nothing happens is not reading the disk in the drive. I am attaching the log files because I have now current but still the program is not reading the disk and I don't know why I tried two different discs.
    Attached Files

Are the discs in the Plextor drive? Can the operating system see them and open them (from My Computer)?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

actually no the default drive is E drive which was not been seen and listed as a removable when it is an internal drive and Windows update was running which tends to tie up things I tried it all today on a fresh reboot and is working okay now not sure why the drive isn't being seen by Explorer

Comment

That is unusual, for sure. Possibly a conflict with some other software?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It's an internal drive then? If so and none of the above helps just go into device manager and uninstall the drive there Windows will (or should) pick it up and install on reboot.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            It's an internal drive then? If so and none of the above helps just go into device manager and uninstall the drive there Windows will (or should) pick it up and install on reboot.
            Best way to do it
            Paid Not To Work
            US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
            Proudly Served On
            USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
            6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

well I spoke too soon I logged on this morning and Windows Explorer. See the drive and the disk in the drive but DVD Fab did not I'm going to try uninstalling the E Dr. and see what happens I don't know one day it works the next day it doesn't work

Comment

If windows see's the drive check Fab settings and make sure your drives are checked marked in the Fab program like screenshot.Here's a little something from your online manual for the plextor drive;

Troubleshooting
                If you have problems during or right after installation of your drive, first
                make sure the drive is recognized. If you still have problems, visit the
                Plextor web site for tips and troubleshooting help.
                Make Sure the Drive Is Recognized
                If you’re having trouble after installation, make sure the PX-B310U or
                PX-B310SA drive is recognized by your computer. To check whether
                the drive is recognized:
                To see if the drive is recognized in Windows:
                1. Turn the computer ON. After the computer boots up, you should see
                the Windows display.
                2. Open Windows Explorer or My Computer and ensure there is an
                icon for the Plextor drive, the hard disk, and another DVD or CDROM
                drive, if present. The Plextor icon may be D: or E: or another
                designator.
                3. If the PX-B310U or PX-B310SA drive is not recognized in
                Windows, reboot the computer and use your computer’s setup
                program to program the BIOS to recognize it.
                NOTE: Refer to the computer’s documentation for information on how
                to run the motherboard BIOS setup program.
                 For the PX-B310U, verify the USB connection and
                compatibility.
                 For the PX-B310SA, verify the SATA chipset supports the
                ATAPI Command set. Use your computer’s motherboard BIOS
                setup program to enable SATA/IDE/ATAPI as needed for your
                configuration.
                Note that if your computer’s SATA chipset is dedicated for SATA
                RAID, the connection may not support optical disc drives like the
                PX-B310SA. Consult your motherboard manual or vendor website
                for assistance in configuration or for questions of compatibility.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by glenns; 04-24-2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

having problem with Tyler Perry play Neighbors from hell

It will not get pass the analyze stage of the process can anyone help me please

Comment

terrybrown23:You should open your own topic in the blu ray or dvd section and post your internal log file for the disk your having trouble with.Make sure your using the latest version of Fab 9141 first.

Comment

Working...
                    X