Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of World error message

Hi,

I have a movie that I was backing up. the movie is long so comes on 2 DVDs.

I used the Main Movie feature set to DVD5 to copy each of the disks main movies to separate folders on my HD.

I then used the Merge feature to place both of these Main Movies on the same DVD9 Dual Layer disk.

DVDFab processed the merge beautifully to a temp folder with limited compression. Unfortunately, once ImageBurn launched and began to burn the file to the DVD9 media, I got a strange error message telling me that it could not find any cells that could be used for the Layer Break. it went on to say that it was a "good time to cry because it was the end of the world." I could not follow the suggestions on how to fix this error so I am hoping that someone with similar experience can help to educate me.

I have attached a screen shot of the error message. I did not post the DVDFAb log because DVDFAB appears to have performed its function properly. I can do that if needed.

any help would be appreciated,
    Thanx
    DCE
    Attached Files

Click Yes and continue anyway. In most cases it will work fine, although you may notice a slight glitch or pause at the layer change during playback. I did the same thing with the DVD of Schindler's List. You can also try using the DVDFab Internal burn engine instead.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X