This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please try this:
    • Go to DVDFab Common Settings->DVD->Protection and uncheck the bottom box (Remove Layer Break).
    • Set DVDFab to write the output to a DVD folder on your HDD instead of an ISO.
    • When it finishes, open ImgBurn manually (standalone), set it to Build mode and select the DVD folder you just made as the Source. You can set it to write the image to an ISO file on your HDD or burn it to disc. If burning to disc, set the burn speed to 4X.
    Start ImgBurn and tell us the results.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I can't see a way to copy to a data folder rather than to an iso

Comment

Click the folder icon to the left of the disc icon for iso file.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Are you running 9.1.8.8 on windows? I have an icon to the right but it still won't let me choose anything but an iso

Comment

Slightly different problem

I'm also having a problem with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. It copies fine as far as how the program behaves. However, when you play it back and click on play to start the movie, it stops all playback in the unit.

If I try to use the scenes menu, and click on the first scene, the same thing happens.

I'm attaching a copy of the internal log. If you need more, please advise.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SCQ316; 02-24-2015, 07:50 AM. Reason: Adding attachment

Comment

Originally posted by WingsOfFire View Post
              I can't see a way to copy to a data folder rather than to an iso
              See the attached, I just tried it, works normally.
              Attached Files
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

SCQ I would follow their instructions on what they've had me doing. Rip again take out the remove layer break and try again. Mine stopped playing at the same time each time which happened to be at the layer break. I am about to try again new rip from scratch.

Comment

Just an update. I have completed the rip/burn perfectly now. Thanks for the help you guys! Not sure I like using imgburn through dvdfab much but I know it's a great program I've used many times before I finally purchased dvdfab due to problems copying/ripping with other programs.

Comment

Same problem w/ Exodus Gods and kings & the best of me full disc . Decripts fine will not play on stand alone blue ray player or comp .

Comment

gentleben
                      This forum is for DVD Copy, please post in the Blu-ray Copy forum if you are having trouble with that module.

Comment

Working...
                      X