No announcement yet.

Mortdecai Read Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jetman, glad to hear you got it to work. Even the best blank media can have trouble burning DVD-Video at 16X, but 8X usually works for me. Try it to save some time.

Egghead, please post your DVDFab internal log for Mortdecai, instructions are in my sig. Unless you have an unknown version or damaged disc, it should work. You must have a valid license for DVDFab and have PathPlayer set to Always Enable in Common Settings.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by egghead View Post
      did you ever get it to work?
      I purchased another disc from a different location...to avoid a bad lot.
      I still got a read error, aborted process, it went to the menu (this time it said the main movie was title 28 @ 1:46:33) which is the title I tried manually (last time) on the other disc. I tried it any way (with pathplayer on, main movie, no 3.2 audio @ 93%) again at 69% it encountered a read error and quit (if it warned me I was in the other room and did not hear it).
      I've been reading that some can and some can't, is there a workaround that I'm missing some where.
      How can I get it to work??
      I forgot to say this is all with ver. 9.2.0.0
      please post the dvdfab internal log files. also check that you
      are using the registered version, the free version (hd decrypter)
      may not be able to handle this title yet.

Comment

I have the registered version 9.2.0.0
        Tried 2 different disc from two different stores
        same results at 69% on both disc's it encounters a read error
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X