Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperate Housewives Season 3 D 2 Freezes at 43%

Hey all,

I've tried to copy Desperate Housewives, Season 3, Disc 2, several times. I even cleaned the disc and the process still freezes at 43% of the Copy stage. The software doesn't freeze - just the process. Every once in a while the diagonal lines move as though it's copying but it doesn't go past 43.

Am I doomed to go without this disc? Thanks!

look at the disc in a bright light at an angle and see if can spot any sort of
    defect or hairline cracks in the disc. also please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

The disc I was referring to in this thread did copy but now I'm having the same trouble with Disc 1 of Season 4. I left it overnight - it had crawled from 40% to 51% by the time I went to bed, and now it's only at 52%.

No cracks on the disc at all.

How do I find the internal log?

Thanks!

Comment

the internal logs can be found here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=15

Comment

tigress
          Please follow the tips in my sig for providing log information.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks all - I left it going overnight and it finally copied. New problem - will start a new thread, though.

Comment

Working...
            X