The Hitman's Bodyguard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hitman's Bodyguard

Been ages since I've posted here. Needing a little help if possible.

Getting the video quality is unreachable error, along with the task_1 failed! error=401.

I'd upload the log but I can't remember which file you need.

I'm also using version 8.2.1.3. I know it's old, but haven't been having any issues with it lately until now.

Thanks!

I'm sure the first recommendation would be to update to version 10.
    If you want to use a version 8 the one on the download page is 8.2.3.0 a little newer than the version you are using.

Other than that give the disc a good cleaning and maybe the drive as well.

Comment

This disc (some versions, possibly not all) has been tested and works with DVDFab x64 v10.0.6.7 Beta or later. I would suggest updating to the current Official version of DVDFab x64, which is available here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...vember-21-2017
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

10.8.4 appears to decrypt BR Hitman's Bodyguard fine to the PC. The DVDFab player will play it from the PC folder with no problem. However, if I burn from the folder created before, the BR will not play the movie. It skips all around and plays a couple of seconds each from various scenes. Have not seen that error before.

Comment

Hello Emoto,

Please specify the version and country of the disc. Also, please post dvdfab_internal.log file and burn related log file.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Working...
          X