How to copy DVD with episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to copy DVD with episodes

I have a disc with several episodes of a show on it. When I copy it there is only the first episode on the copy. How do I copy the entire disc?

If you use Full Disc mode it should copy all of them. If that is what you are doing and they are not all present, there is something wrong with the way DVDFab is processing the disc. You will need to supply the DVDFab internal log session that this disc generates using these instructions: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5 Make sure PathPlayer is set to Always Enable.

In the meantime, you can try using Clone mode or Customize Mode (manually add the episode titles) either of which might work.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

To copy the entire disc just choose Copy -> Copy Mode: Full Disc
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab_FullDisc.jpg
Views:	1068
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	346829

To copy just the episodes without any menu, go to Copy -> Copy Mode: Customize
      Once you've selected it, DVDFab will recognize the longest video as main movie. To get the other episodes, click on the "Choose other titles" button. Now you can select all of the episodes you want. That's it.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab_Customize.jpg
Views:	1153
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	346830

Comment

Thank you for your replies. I am not sure why, but the Copy setting was Main Movie, not Full Disc. I will try it, but fully expect it will work now. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X