Kernel32.dll error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kernel32.dll error

First off using a 32bit vista system. Open Dvd Copy was notified an update was available, so I clicked update and downloaded same. Click installed and it said update was for a 64 bit system. Went to Website and downloaded the 32 bit one. Installed fine. Tried to open it and came up with the following error "The procedure entry point K32GetProcessMemoryInfo could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" . I uninstalled then reinstalled same error. Tried the beta version same error, updated to the .02 version same error. Does this mean you are not supporting Vista anymore? And yes I do have the KERNEL32.dll in the system32 folder. Suggestions?

Hi iceman22,

Do you have the same problem with DVDFab 10?

We will see if we could reproduce the problem with DVDFab 11 in 32bit vista system and get back to you.

Comment

Version 10.217 works fine. I just opened it, said there was an update available Version 11.002. I clicked to update within program and installed it. When it goes to open after the update another error showed up, this time it says "The procedure entry point GetNumaNodeProcessorMaskEx could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll". Don't know if this is getting better or worse. Thanks for working on a solution.

Comment

I've attached the latest 11.002 install file in case you need it
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm having the same problem. I'm also on Windows Vista 32 bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreton View Post
            I'm having the same problem. I'm also on Windows Vista 32 bit.
            it appears that windows Vista may no longer be supported by dvdfab - https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
            says for Windows 10 /8.1 /8 / 7

Comment

The new DVDFab 11 uses a lot of new libraries of Microsoft, which is not supported by Vista system, thus you have this problem with DVDFab 11.

Due to technical problem, it will require a lot of investigation, and we don't think it can be figured out in short time.

For now, we would suggest you to upgrade your Windows system.

Comment

Tried the 11.004 update still doesn't work with 32bit vista. Error is: "The procedure entry point GetNumaNodeProcessorMaskEx could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"

Comment

Sorry, it is not going to work any time soon, see Mona's post #7.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X