No announcement yet.

Rambo Last BLood menu error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record I'm on the newest version 11.0.5.6 and DVDFab still warns me that it contains Java protection not yet recognized, however when copying main movie, it does select the correct title and the ISO is playable in DVDFab Media Player 6.

Comment

Originally posted by singemfrc View Post
      For the record I'm on the newest version 11.0.5.6 ....
      Did you mean v11.0.6.5? Please use DVDFab to submit a log from your disc (https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...kly#post376253 ) and post the log ID here. Note that the free version of DVDFab can't support recent discs. Passkey v9.3.6.9 should support this title if you have it. If not, you can download and use it in trial mode to make an ISO that DVDFab will be able to read for further processing.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, for DVD Rambo Last Blood, region 1, some thumb menu buttons are still not working, when pressed chapter it is going back to the main menu. Please see the log file. Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by thdvd View Post
          Hi, for DVD Rambo Last Blood, region 1, some thumb menu buttons are still not working, when pressed chapter it is going back to the main menu. Please see the log file. Thanks
          Please use DVDFab Passkey, mark the option "Keep Protection" to create a PISO file and then send this PISO file to us. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X