Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Little Sister

Hi DVDfab Team,

I have a UK version of "Our Little Sister" (JP 2015 H. Kore-Eda) on DVD, and it manages to crash DVDfab everytime I open it for rip or copy.
    Error report has been submitted numerous times, and I have updated to the latest version possible.

The disc contains a VTS_01_1.VOB as the main movie, which is greyed out and can't be opened or copied directly. Playing the disc with VLC Player works.

Is there anything I can try?

Thanks
    Franz

Please submit the DVDFab internal log for this disc. You may try temporarily turning off 1) PathPlayer and 2) web decryption in DVDFab settings. Check playback of the output carefully before burning to disc.

I am moving your thread to the DVD Copy forum, please post similar problems there in the future.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Disabling both options still leads to crashing the App as soon as I insert the disc and the analysis process starts.
      I have attached the internal log.
      Thanks for your help!
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry you are having a problem with it. Make the following preparations, someone will contact you with upload instructions:
        1. Close DVDFab and all disc player/burner apps.
        2. Put the DVD in your drive and let it load the disc. Close any application that opens automatically.
        3. In Windows Explorer, use Open in the (right click) context menu until all the files in the VIDEO_TS folder are shown.
        4. Highlight all files with an IFO or BUP suffix and copy them to an empty folder on your desktop.
        5. Compress the folder to a zip or rar file, then upload it following the instructions that will be sent in a forum PM.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals, just uploaded.

Comment

Excellent, the devs will check it over.

Comment

Originally posted by fgruber View Post
              Hi DVDfab Team,

I have a UK version of "Our Little Sister" (JP 2015 H. Kore-Eda) on DVD, and it manages to crash DVDfab everytime I open it for rip or copy.
              Error report has been submitted numerous times, and I have updated to the latest version possible.

The disc contains a VTS_01_1.VOB as the main movie, which is greyed out and can't be opened or copied directly. Playing the disc with VLC Player works.

Is there anything I can try?

Thanks
              Franz
              It's fixed in the coming version, please update to have a try. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X