This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with New Moon

I just tried New Moon and I'm getting Reading?Writing Error Control Error while reading ? Choose what to do? I tried ignore all, then retry and Ignore. Can anyone tell me what to do? ( I'm new at this )

Moved your post to a new thread so you can receive individualized support.

Are you sure you used the new 7.0.2.5 Beta? That is the only version that currently supports New Moon.

Comment

New Moon Problems

I am having trouble reading Blue Moon. I also have a new computer and cannot find the old website that provided assistance. Any Suggestions? WolfpackRon.

Comment

Originally posted by PepperAnn
        Good Morning,
        You wrote on your post that I should use the new 7.0.2.5 Beta? Where do I find that or how do I get it? Also could you tell me when they have upgrades for DVD Fab, do they email you or do you go to the web site and download? I bought a lifetime to DVD Fab, so I'm still learning? I would appreciate your help and advice. Thank you.
        PepperAnn
        Latest Beta Versions has what you are looking for.

Also, please post in the forums for help. This way others that have the same question can benefit.

Comment

Please make sure you are using DVDFab 7.0.2.5 Beta as it is the only version with support for New Moon.

Comment

The old forum is still there, but most users have come here. This is the only forum suported by the developers. I am moving your thread to the DVD to DVD forum. Add some information the problems you are having.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
              Please make sure you are using DVDFab 7.0.2.5 Beta as it is the only version with support for New Moon.
              I was going to post that I tried it and it didn't work. After 2 attempts (including going to the video store to replace the copy I bought originally) I gave up and was going to send the files in -- I looked at the log and it said that Pathplayer was disabled -- I didn't change the settings when I installed it-- PP was always enabled by default in prior versions but I guess not with this new beta.
              It's chugging along now with 15 minutes to go. Let's see what happens. Maybe people ought to check PP before they start the rip

Comment

Originally posted by Miami View Post
                I was going to post that I tried it and it didn't work. After 2 attempts (including going to the video store to replace the copy I bought originally) I gave up and was going to send the files in -- I looked at the log and it said that Pathplayer was disabled -- I didn't change the settings when I installed it-- PP was always enabled by default in prior versions but I guess not with this new beta.
                It's chugging along now with 15 minutes to go. Let's see what happens. Maybe people ought to check PP before they start the rip
                Hmm.. I just tried a clean install of 7.0.2.5 on a new machine and Pathplayer was set to always enabled.

Comment

I have Fab 6 and Passkey (latest beta on my pc) along with a lot of non DVD stuff (pc is almost 6 years old). I don't change PP unless I'm having problems with a DVD. With the new beta I just installed it and inserted the DVD. It was after the difficulties I mentioned and I saw the log that I noticed that PP was disabled.
                  Anyway -- it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpackron View Post
                    I am having trouble reading Blue Moon. I also have a new computer and cannot find the old website that provided assistance. Any Suggestions? WolfpackRon.
                    Provide some information like what region you are in and type of drive you have,etc, and maybe we can help you, but just saying it wont work doesnt give us alot to go on.
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

new moon

i have tried all the suggestions and i have full beta version and passkey and none of it is being read. but i can put any other dvd in and it reads it fine....usa version here what am i doing wrong?

Comment

New Moon Problem

I am in Region 1. My drive is identified as HP DVD-Ram GH40L ATA Device. "I received a Reading/writing Error Control Error while reading! Please choose what to do? Retry Abort Ignore Ignore All." I noticed that Pathfinder was cut off. I turned it on all the time. I still get the same error message. How do I install the Beta version? Thanks in advance. WolfpackRon.
                        Last edited by Wolfpackron; 03-20-2010, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PepperAnn View Post
                          I just tried New Moon and I'm getting Reading?Writing Error Control Error while reading ? Choose what to do? I tried ignore all, then retry and Ignore. Can anyone tell me what to do? ( I'm new at this )
                          I am new to this forum, so please forgive me if i shouldnt post here, but i have the same problem. I just downloaded DVDFab Version 7.0.2.5 beta to copy new moon, since it said it would work with new moon. Well it reads it, but when i go in to begin the copy, it says error. Its during the inizalization part. It gets up to 45% and quits. please help me with this.

Also, I bought the Ultimate Fan Edition of New Moon last night if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

Comment

Make sure PathPlayer is set to "Always Enable" in the DVDFab settings. Make sure you are using v7.0.2.5 Beta. Please post a burn log if the above does not fix the problem. The Help Us Help You document will tell you where to find the logs. You can post them as an attachment.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

New Moon

I had no problems backing up my copy of New Moon using the beta version 7.0.2.5.

I did notice however, that when backing up this movie using the "Main Movie" option, the first 11 minutes were not included in my DVDFab backup copy. When using the "Full Disc" option on a DL DVD, that first 11 minutes were present. I did not try performing a "Full Disc" backup using a DVD5 DVD so I cannot speak to that.

I did notice that on the main DVD, there were 2 title(Angle) choices after the analysis process completed. There was 12 (1:56.04) and 1 (2:10:33). DVDFab selected 12. I made 2 backups using both of these angles and with a quick view (@32x) I didn't see and differences in what data was captured. I hope this helps.

Seventhgift

Comment

Working...
                              X