Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I trying to copy Twilight New Moon, using the current version of DVDFAB. dvd to dvd mode. program remains in scan mode and won't proceed. HELP

Comment

Reading Errors with New Moon

I installed the new 7.0.2.5 beta version and restarted my computer. I'm no longer getting the reading errors I was getting with version 6. This upgrade solved all problems with New Moon.

Give it a try and hopefully you're as successful as I was.

Comment

Dear all,

Please try DVDFab 7026 to see the result, I think the problem was fixed.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Let me add my problem to the list ... also trying to back up my new copy of New Moon ... newest version of DVDFab beta 7.0.2.6 will not even read the disk. Gives message error reading/writing disc ... abort ignore retry retryagain.

Is the wonder team working on this latest copy protection glitch? My son in law also got this error message trying to back his copy up, so it is not the hardware!

Thanks for feedback

KathiD AtlantaGA

Originally posted by jazzyhali View Post
          Ok, i've read all the threads on backing up my New Moon DVD and still not getting anything to work. I downloaded the new beta version v7.0.2.5 Beta that everyone says to use, "always enabled" the pp, and nothing. I put the DVD in and it will read it but then in the Source box it still shows insert DVD. I check "main movie" and nothing, it's like it read it but then nothing. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comment

My two cents worth on "New Moon" DVD

Have exact same problems and even eventually causes my PC to reboot...duH?????? Running XP on my system. Is the wonder team working on this latest copy protection glitch?

Originally posted by kdroskinis View Post
            Let me add my problem to the list ... also trying to back up my new copy of New Moon ... newest version of DVDFab beta 7.0.2.6 will not even read the disk. Gives message error reading/writing disc ... abort ignore retry retryagain.

Is the wonder team working on this latest copy protection glitch? My son in law also got this error message trying to back his copy up, so it is not the hardware!

Thanks for feedback

KathiD AtlantaGA

Comment

v6.2.1.8

Worked for me when I turned off Path Player.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Its stuck at 1.5%.
              Last edited by Ferdball; 03-24-2010, 03:00 AM.

Comment

so has any body find how to copy the new moon or is it even possible to copy i thought dvdfab copys everything i guess not
                Last edited by jngalways; 03-24-2010, 05:15 AM.

Comment

The latest DVDFab 7.0.2.6 can do New Moon FullDVD just make sure in Common settings Pathplayer is set to ALWAYS ENABLED

Comment

About New Moon

I dont know if anybody finally got new moon but I did, I did down load DVDFAB 7 and selected movie only but not what DVDFAB selected, I selected. I selected TITTLE (ANGLE) 1, PLAY TIME 2:10:30, CHAPTER 19, ASPECT RATIO 16:9 FORMAT MPEG2 THen start it. After that what I did was when it was done I went into the DVDFAB, MOVIE ONLY FOLDER, opened up NERO, Video/Pictures, DVD-Video Files, and then add the Video Folder from the new moon Folder and burn. If you have some other burning process then you may try it your way but the movie plays from start to finish with no problem. Good Luck

Comment

The movie copied just fine but the first part didn't copy It starts out with the three men on the balcony then goes from there. Did your fit all on one disc?

Comment

Please read the threads about this movie. If you are using Main Movie or Customize, you will need to manually select Title 1 instead of Title 12.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I think that DVdfab a fix for New Moon, it needs to remove title 12. Title 12 is fake, even it shows time. If you unselect it the disc size increase, if you select it the size decrease. It is weird

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                            Please read the threads about this movie. If you are using Main Movie or Customize, you will need to manually select Title 1 instead of Title 12.
                            Yup the new version worked like a champ. I followed this plan and worked perfect.
                            Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X