X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deweesw View Post
    Thanks for the help guys.

I actually did some additional google work and found another site and followed the directions there.

Not sure if its kosher or not to copy/paste that set of instructions, but it worked the first time.

If its okay, I'll copy/paste it later so anyone else with my same issue can get a clean re-install.

Thanks,

deweesw
    How'd you end up fixing if you dont mind my asking?

Comment

Originally posted by sfk View Post
      How'd you end up fixing if you dont mind my asking?
      deweesw may be talking about a guide of mine for a "Clean uninstall of DVDFab" which I was asked by a Mod not to post it in this new DVDFab forum

Comment

Thank you. In almost all cases a re-install of DVDFab will fix the problem. In some cases it can help to run DVDFab's uninstaller and a registry cleaner before re-installing.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Thank you. In almost all cases a re-install of DVDFab will fix the problem. In some cases it can help to run DVDFab's uninstaller and a registry cleaner before re-installing.
          You are welcome my old friend

Comment

We are not using the term "old" anymore (since my last birthday). "Long-time" or "of long standing" is much better.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              We are not using the term "old" anymore (since my last birthday). "Long-time" or "of long standing" is much better.
              Gotcha and back at you

Comment

So Maineman, Grunon & I are in the "Long-Standing Farts Club" not the "OLD FARTS CLUB"?

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                  So Maineman, Grunon & I are in the "Long-Standing Farts Club" not the "OLD FARTS CLUB"?

Actually, you're all in the 'Long Time Farts Club'...

(Derive from that statement whatever you like...)

DC

Last edited by DarthCopier; 08-19-2010, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Hmmm. Hadn't thought of that!!!

Thanks a lot DC.
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                    X