Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have some other proggy running in the background that could be LOCKING the drive ? EDIT: Make sure nothing else is running in the background !!!
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

tried both of the above last two suggestions - still not working. I'm baffled since the program works on my desktop just fine????

Comment

i used DVD Shrink to copy to a folder on my hard drive and then used fab to burn it - this worked just fine. however i would like to cut out the extra step (and program) and just use DVDFab. So it must be that it doesn't see the optical drive but can see the folders??

Comment

This sounds like a conflict with other software. Like something has a hook into the optical drive and is not releasing it. Opening a folder uses different system tools and so still works. Please install ImgBurn (free) if you don't already have it and under Tools, select "Filter driver load order". Click on the Copy to clipboard button and paste it into a post. Sorry if this has already been suggested, have not read the entire thread and a little pressed for time.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Is there a conflict with Windows 7? I ran a scan on the computer and it came up with DVD Fab as being a conflict. Told me to do a system restore and reinstall fab as needed. Still not working?

Comment

download and run end it all which will stop all running processes and then try again

Comment

Originally posted by rezqed View Post
                Is there a conflict with Windows 7? I ran a scan on the computer and it came up with DVD Fab as being a conflict. Told me to do a system restore and reinstall fab as needed. Still not working?
                No conflict with Widnows 7 as I am using Ultimate andf DVDFab works perfectly on it

Comment

Working...
                X