X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use 6.1.2.5 I had no problem. I used full disc

Comment

Sorry, forgot to throw that in there that mine was a Full Copy.
      Into abyss
      You don't exist
      Cannot resist
      The Judas kiss
      Judas lives recite this vow
      I've become your new god now

Comment

I also had no problems with full disc (6.1.2.5). About twenty minutes in the movie so far and looks prestine.
        Chris

Comment

I chose Movie only and found that chapter 10 was the one that worked and would play. it took a couple minutes before it refreshed and let me copy it. I pressed Ignore All and it copied the movie and it plays fine.

Comment

I had NO problem with 6.1.2.5 worked just fine on G.I Joe...Backed up great

Comment

After having trouble with DVDFab 6.1.2.5 - I used DVDFab 5.2.5.0 and it backed up fine.

Comment

To copy movie only I used 6.1.2.5 for GI Joe, Enable pathplayer when necessary. (It wouldn't work with pathplayer off.) It automatically found the correct title "10". Also I have the preview turned off I'm not sure if that matters, it did for tranformers.

Comment

To save people trouble in the future since a lot of movies are being produced in this format, before running dvdfab open the DVD in a program that plays DVDs on the computer, such as PowerDVD. After fast forwarding through the previews, start the main movie and it will tell you which title is playing. In the case of this movie, as others have stated previously, it is title 10.

Comment

Use 6.1.2.5

Comment

HI all,, im using dvdfab version 6.2.0.5...
                      1. disable pathplayer
                      2. use costumize
                      3. burn on hardrive <-----------create a directory then use nero to copy to dvd
                      ps with original menu

Comment

hi ,,, i forgot to say,,,, select tittle number 10 <-----and change the order of movie.. to main title i mean,, when insert the dvd
                        including menu..!

Comment

The registered (paid) version of DVDFab v6.2.0.2 or higher works with GI Joe with no problem. You must have PathPlayer in Always Enable mode.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm using version 6.2.2.0 and all it does is say Task 1 failed Error=400

Comment

Working...
                            X