No announcement yet.

Can not copy movies at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open the logs with Notepad. Copy only the parts that relate to the problem you are having. With the burn log, the newest entries are at the top. With all the others, the newest entries are at the bottom.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

JPSwanson
      Glad it is working for you now
      For copying your movies be sure to use the DVD copy feature and not the DVD ripper
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I am having exactly the same problem. I have thrown out at least 10 discs to date. I did not have this problem before the last update. I have uninstalled the DVDFAB twice and reregistered it several times. I too am very frustrated at this point and do not know what to do next. I miss using my DVDFAB without any porblems. Please HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by grilljm View Post
          I am having exactly the same problem. I have thrown out at least 10 discs to date. I did not have this problem before the last update. I have uninstalled the DVDFAB twice and reregistered it several times. I too am very frustrated at this point and do not know what to do next. I miss using my DVDFAB without any porblems. Please HELP!
          Hi grilljm

Please post your logs the default location is:
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

my dvdfab_burn_vso.log is 705 kb and I am restricted to ~49kb. I do not know what to do about that.

Comment

my dvdfab_burn_vso.log is 705 kb and I am restricted to ~49kb. I do not know what to do about that.
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.

Comment

I think I compressed it right. This is the first time I have done anything like this.
                Attached Files

Comment

Just copy and paste the most recent, pertinent entries, not the entire file
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I think I compressed it right. This is the first time I have done anything like this.
                    Looks like I was typing when you were posting.
                    You did just fine, but next time post just what's needed
                    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hi grilljm
                      First let me suggest using ImgBurn as your burn engine, it is "free" and you will find a tutorial in setting it up here do not forget to set up the AWS in ImgBurn also even though you were using Verbatim disc's lower your burn speed to 1/2 the rated speed of your disc's, which would be 4x, you may even try 6x with the Verbatims.

Get rid of the Media ID: RITEKM16 and also either stick with the Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden are also highly recommended.
                      Give this a try and post back, we will talk about your drive later
                      CBR929

Comment

Thanks Maine man. I appreciate it. NH guy

Comment

Thank you CBR929. I'll give it a try later - master scheduleer changed my plans

Comment

Thank you CBR929. I'll give it a try later - master scheduleer changed my plans
                            Thats OK, post back after you get it set up and give it a try.
                            CBR929

Comment

Where do I find RITEKM16 ?

Comment

Now I am disappointed.
                                This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.
                                Sorry about that.
                                Do you have another idea where I can find the tutorial for IMGBURN?

Comment

Working...
                                X