Twilight - Breaking Dawn Pt 1 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Signals,

I tried playing it in VLC but, unusually, it crashed. Nothing played - couldn't even open the DVD menu

The logs I supplied were written by DVDFab /only/ for this particular disc - I deleted both of them before I started the procedure. If they're incomplete I'm not sure how that could have happened.

8.1.6.8 hasn't resolved the problem

Thanks for everyone's help,

ntc

Sorry, I forgot to say I'm registered for DVD and Bluray Ripper.

Comment

I think I have the DVD for this title somewhere but have not tried a backup of the DVD, just the BD. If I can find it I will try it and see if I can
      duplicate this. All US/Canada versions of Breaking Dawn should be supported now.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The R1 DVD works fine at 1hr 57 min. I've done it with a couple versions trying to duplicate. The OP is in the UK so there may be something different about the R2 release. MediaInfo attached:
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Confirm that R2 DVD version fails.
          Play time is reported at over 3 hours.
          Actual run time should be less than 2 hours.

Comment

I have just posted a similar issue with the UK DVD release in the DVD-Copy area. It appears that the PathPlayer for 8.1.6.8 (and earlier) doesn't quite get the play path within this release. I'm guessing this will effect both the Copy and Ripper functions. I've uploaded the log files and the Video_ts directory that the log file function in the application produces so hopefully the developers will be able to fix both your problem and mine in one go.

Comment

Thanks rider. Confirmed the problem still exists in 8.1.7.1.

Comment

Working...
              X