X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You too! CBR929

Comment

Hi,

How about when ripper from the original disc directly and disable all GPU?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The QA Team in Beijing is working on this disc, trying to reproduce the problem.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The developers offer the following suggestion:

To copy first to HDD, either use Clone mode or in BD Copy, use Main Movie and write to a BD50 folder (i.e. no compression). You can then use these files, that is, the ISO you made with Clone or the uncompressed Main Movie to do further processing using either BD Copy or BD Ripper.

Full Disc copy mode, even uncompressed, is not well suited to making a source folder for further processing.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Joining the crowd, having the same sync issues. Have disabled cuda and trying other setting changes as well. Nothing quirky in the log that I saw which would indicate trouble.

Thank you, signals - will try your advice next and work from an iso.

Comment

Still trying to make this work but can't seem to find the trigger for the av sync. Regardless of how I rip it - the audio is off to the same degree in every trial.

Anyone else have any luck yet?

Comment

New copy protection for Alex Cross?

For the record, I have exactly the same problem as Book1985: the message is the same. Tried to go to the link offered and it seems to be non-existent.

Comment

Alex Cross - Any Progress?

I had tried Copying / Ripping "Alex Cross" several versions ago with some problematic results i.e. any number of the full movie playlists such as 814 play the movie with scenes out of order and the ripper had audio sync issues.

I just tried it again with the latest stable version 9.0.2.8 (little did I know that 9.0.3.6 had just been released that day) but it seems like the problems still exist in 9.0.2.8 and I'll have to try it again with 9.0.3.6 to see if there's any difference.

But has there been any progress identifying why this particular Blu-ray disc has issues since none of the other recent titles that I've tried have had similar problems?

- Norm

PS - If this happen again with 9.0.3.6 I'll make sure to post a log.

Comment

Working...
                  X