No announcement yet.

Thor the Dark World Forced Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, yes got them in there as well. I could remember the scene where they were talking about healing at 00:53 but couldn't find where it was.

Comment

Still can't get subtitles to work on Thor - The Dark World

I am doing it on the DVD version. I have used both Versions 8.2.3.0 and 9.1.3.3. When using 8.2.3.0, most of the subtitles come out. For example, if he speaks twice, only the first line is viewable. When I try doing 9.1.3.3, I get absolutely no subtitles. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong and if I have to send any file to help figure out why it's not working.

Comment

I was having the same issue and signals tutorial worked perfectly! Thanks signals

Comment

Glad that it worked for you gbk33, sorry I do not currently have the DVD version of this title since it was not included in the combo pack. I will try to find it locally and check the sub authoring on it also for mycom and others.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thor 2 DVD forced subs

mycom and others:

I found the DVD. The stream you want to use to duplicate the theater experience is the second or lower English stream which is marked "English forced". You can put a check in the Display Only Forced box, but it is not really necessary, since the only subs in that stream are the forced ones. Just select that one sub stream only and select Direct Render to Video on the Advanced Settings page, at the bottom. Note that there are only 42 subs in this stream, so some some non-English dialogue may not have been provided with a translation. The first one appears at about 29 minutes into the movie.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Direct Render to video is not available when ripping to VOB and all other output file options produce inferior quality playback. I want a VOB with the dark elf language subtitled. Is this possible? (DVDRipper)

Originally posted by signals View Post
              mycom and others:

I found the DVD. The stream you want to use to duplicate the theater experience is the second or lower English stream which is marked "English forced". You can put a check in the Display Only Forced box, but it is not really necessary, since the only subs in that stream are the forced ones. Just select that one sub stream only and select Direct Render to Video on the Advanced Settings page, at the bottom. Note that there are only 42 subs in this stream, so some some non-English dialogue may not have been provided with a translation. The first one appears at about 29 minutes into the movie.
              Last edited by wolfie7873; 06-27-2015, 03:00 AM. Reason: Specify DVD rather than BD

Comment

Working...
              X