Unable to Detect All the Scene from a DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Detect All the Scene from a DVD

Hi, I am trying to fab my DVD out to an AVI format.
    However, the program only can detect, for example, if there are 10 scenes, it can only detect 2.

Any adjustment needed? Or just depend on the DVDs?

Some scenes of the DVD maybe not include the audio.
    These titles will not be shown in Ripper.
    Does the main title show currently?

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Anyway I can fix this problem?
      Do you mean is the main title show correctly

Here is an screen shot of it.
      Only two scene (35 mins) is detected here, but the DVD actually has 180 mins total.

Please help me...

Comment

Thread moved here where it belongs.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Please allow DVDFab to scan the disc in Copy mode with Main Movie or Customize selected, then do another screen shot for us. The DVDFab internal log would also help. Is this a commercial movie type DVD or something else?

You are using a very old version of the product, consider updating.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

hi, thanks you guys trying to help me here.
            please allow me to clarify one thing, this problem doesn't happen to every dvds, once a while there will be 1 dvd that just doesn't work...

first, i tried to update but somehow... should i reinstall? i bought life time membership

second, i dvd copy it to clone out an iso, but when i use winrar and try to unzip my iso into video, it couldn't unzip because file is corrupted, other dvd works fine

third, please see my internal log in attachment (forgive me i don't know which log to post so i just uploaded the text file)

Comment

No internal log attached!

Download from dvdfab website either the vein 8 latest or version 9 and then try again.

But problem is pathplayer disable that and it should work just remember to enable it again after the problem dvd

Comment

sorry guys, i thought i did upload the internal log, but anyway, i will try to disable the path player first and see...

thank you guys again for the help

Comment

Hi,

Please post the log file if the issue is reproduced in DVDFab 9156.
                  And tell us the source info, purchase link. Make sure that we could buy the same disc.

Thanks!

Wilson
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Please update to the latest version V9157, we did some improve for DVD protection.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X