Rip aspect Ratio Incorrect in 9.2.0.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Rip aspect Ratio Incorrect in 9.2.0.0

I ripped a DVD to MKV using 9.2.0.0 which has a widescreen format (1.77). After the rip to MKV the format displayed is Full Screen (1.37). The displayed resolution before the rip to MKV was 488 x 356.

I reloaded 9.1.9.9 ripped the same movie with the same profile and the displayed resolution before the rip to MKV was 720 x 408, which is correct.

What changed?

Beerman

Hi Beerman
    Auto-crop seems to be broken, try setting it to 16:9 manually and put a check in the "Keep Aspect Ratio" box as shown in the capture. Looks like it is chopping pixels from the left side of the image when set to Auto. I will pass it along to the QA Team. Sorry for the problem.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

All
      There will be an update shortly to correct this problem. Thanks to Beerman for spotting it!
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please update to V9201.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

9.0.2.1 worked properly.

Thanks for the quick response.

Beerman

Comment

Working...
          X