Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, that's what I run into as well.
    The other program, rips the episodes just fine
    That's why I provides all the files needed and logs.. and hopefully they are able to fix it

But yes... enjoy the originals and forget it! LOL

Had to laugh at your comment..

But several DVD's are like that, so it should be fixed, since other programs are able to handle it.

Comment

I am running into a similar issue with Rurouni Kenshin Season 1, Disc 2. Only one of the episodes are showing up. Disc one lumped four episodes together in one large file, but disc 2 only shows one 30 minute file.
      Last edited by jkincer; 09-18-2015, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Here is the log file for the disc.
        Attached Files

Comment

Is this still not fixed in the newer version ?
          I was told, that this could be fixed... and it's been a long time now.

Comment

Any resolution to this problem? I just ran into the same issue today.

Comment

What disc? Where is your log?
              Originally posted by tossey9 View Post
              Any resolution to this problem? I just ran into the same issue today.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                What disc? Where is your log?
                It's an educational Sign Language DVD called "Signing Naturally" Units 7-9. I was able to capture Units 1-6 in the past.

Thanks in advance for any help

dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

This disc may have unusual authoring, I will send you a PM about some additional information that may be needed..
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post
                    This is What Disk 2 looks like

d1 main screen (cant upload... too many attachments or too big?)
                    d2 Episodes
                    d3 Deleted Scenees
                    I too noticed that certain Ghost Hunters Seasons don't break down the large episode file into individual episodes. For instance, for 'Season Four: Part 2' discs it will show the episodes all combined into one title rather than splitting them out. MakeMKV is able differentiate these episodes. I would prefer to not use MakeMKV and then convert however.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X