cuda hevc gtx 970

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
    I'll tell you anything you want to know I'm just not sure what setting you're interested in knowing. The screenshot is for an H.265 MP4 default settings.
    I see what you have but at this point what I see is sort of unbeliveable. It might be an anomaly becuase ripping to .mp4 unless you are ripping from H265 to .mp4 you would not use a decoder. I send you a PM for reading. Thank you. It is however active in the 960GTX but only that model.
    Last edited by Chameleon; 12-29-2015, 01:32 AM.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

This is the way it is reported:
      Attached Files
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Could it be that it is decoding the H.264 BR source while encoding the H.265 output file? The CPU just loafs and around 20% during the process:
        Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Checking here also.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I booted to Windows 10 and I get the same result as the other guys - no go:
            Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

That is why. Thank you , I updated all my machines (5) to Windows 10 Pro. I am going use VR with Windows 7 64 bit and see if my sesults match your, if this is why, this very good news, Microsoft works closely with Nvidia so their software is compliant, this will not be the case the AMD, they are soon going to be a Takeover target, but I cannot reveal who is buying them. Not yet anyway. But good news for all the 960GTX people, I guess.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I just tried the same movie on Windows 10 and the fps and completion time is identical to Windows 7 Pro. Either both are working or neither is.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I've converted a film of H264 to H265 with high quality, and quite noticeable quality as low, in some areas are noticed murky and low quality. Someone else happens? Perhaps in the future to improve the conversion in H265

high quality with 1 pass

Comment

If you are not using a GTX 970, please start a new thread to report your problem. If you are, please attach the DVDFab internal log from one of these conversions. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
                    Originally posted by jonaand View Post
                    I've converted a film of H264 to H265 with high quality, and quite noticeable quality as low, in some areas are noticed murky and low quality. Someone else happens? Perhaps in the future to improve the conversion in H265

high quality with 1 pass
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      If you are not using a GTX 970, please start a new thread to report your problem. If you are, please attach the DVDFab internal log from one of these conversions. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.

https://mega.n
                      Attached Files

Comment

If you post another log linked to the .nz site it will be deleted. This site uses misleading and deliberately confusing controls to scam users into signing up. If you want help, follow the instructions posted earlier. This is your only warning.

Comment

Good bye jonaand
                          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I edited and attached your log, since you apparently couldn't manage it. That is why your upload failed. Follow the instructions next time. Be seeing you.

Comment

Hi,

CUDA H265 does not support on Windows 10, it's the system but not DVDFab.

And the other software also not support decoder on Win10, e.g. MPC...

Please let me know if you find others support.

Thanks!

Wilson
                              Please post your logs the default location is:
                              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Wilson.Wang
                                jonaand will no longer be posting on the forum I have banned him Permanently.
                                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X