Ripper speed FPS loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Ripper speed FPS loss

When I upgraded from version 9.2.2.8 to version 9.2.3.1 I had a huge FPS loss. I went from about 138 FPS on a Blu-ray down to about 66 FPS.

Do you have any suggestions as to what I might've done to cause such a speed loss. Or is there a change that might have done it in the program.

I'm not sure which log file would help you guys out, if you let me know I'll make sure and send it. Thanks

please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

Yes by me is the same, i lose more than a half from fps with HEVC encoding, momently i go back to Version 9.2.2.8. This version run correctly.
      VideoCard is a GTX960.

Comment

I'm running v9.2.3.1 of DVD Fab with my GTX 960 and my fps are very high for both h264 and h265. What revision NVidia drivers are you guys running? I'm running rev. 361.43 and everything runs smooth.

Attached Files

Comment

I had a sneaky suspicion that it was going to be that log and I should've sent it anyway. Here it is. There is nothing wrong with this Blu-ray DVD. I just ripped it as an example.
          Attached Files

Comment

GTX980 with 361.91 driver, no complaints.
            Attached Files
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Would it help if I installed 9228 and Rip a disc and uploaded the log file.
              Then install 9231 and rip the same disc and upload the other log file.

I don't know if the log file includes the FPS are not.

Comment

I am running the latest driver from Nvidia 361.91, but with Version 9.2.2.8 there are no problems with the speed...

Comment

I found out what was causing my problem. Apparently Nvidia driver 361.75 is what was causing the issue. When I upgraded to 361.91 my speed returned.

You might put this in your filing cabinet next time someone has a speed problem, you might suggest them to check their video driver version.

Comment

Anyone try the new drivers that came out today
                    nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver 362.00
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I don't get the message that it's encoding H.265 with the new driver?

Albert Einstein

Comment

I suggest again that if you have a driver the plays nice with Fab, quit updating it (unless gaming is more important).
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That was in Windows 10 signals, all good in W7x64.

Update: After a reboot of Windows 10 it's all good too.
                          Last edited by 90312; 03-02-2016, 02:51 PM. Reason: update

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                            That was in Windows 10 signals, all good in W7x64.

Update: After a reboot of Windows 10 it's all good too.
                            Thank you 90312.
                            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                            X