Audio Out of Sync - Anchorman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio Out of Sync - Anchorman

Trying to rip Anchorman to MKV using passthrough. Audio is out of sync really bad. Tried doing it on both the theatrical and extended movie streams from the BD.

Did a search and saw this was an issue two years ago, looks like it still is. Any fix for it?

Log attached.
    Attached Files

Exit AnyDVD, try it again with the original disc and attach a new log.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Exit AnyDVD, try it again with the original disc and attach a new log.
      Same issue from original BD. Log attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Any idea why there's the audio issue?

Comment

Try clicking common settings - AV Codec and check disable
          All GPU codecs for decoding and encoding.
          And switch everything to software. Also uncheck lightning recording
          Retry the disc again.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
            Try clicking common settings - AV Codec and check disable
            All GPU codecs for decoding and encoding.
            And switch everything to software. Also uncheck lightning recording
            Retry the disc again.
            Everything is already set to software and lightning recording is disabled.

Also... I'm not performing any recoding/encoding. I'm using the MKV Passthrough profile. I want audio and video untouched. This seems to work with every other BluRay I have except Anchorman. The only difference is Anchorman has a Forced Subtitle Track (English Track 3) whereas the rest of my movies are only Forced Subtitles. Could that be related?

Comment

Hi,

Would you please un-check Remove HD audio option and try again?

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                Hi,

Would you please un-check Remove HD audio option and try again?

Wilson
                It's not checked. I like to retain the HD audio.

Comment

From the log file, the option is checked and the HD audio is removed.

3m 44.41s: info: stream input@ Audio(4352)[codec(dca) channels(6) sample(48000) bitrate(0) bitdepth(24) opcode(copy)]
                  3m 44.42s: info: stream output Audio(4352)[codec(dca) channels(6) sample(48000) bitrate(0) bitdepth(24) opcode(copy)]
                  3m 44.43s: info: stream input@ Audio(4356)[codec(ac3) channels(2) sample(48000) bitrate(224000) bitdepth(0) opcode(copy)]
                  3m 44.43s: info: stream output Audio(4356)[codec(ac3) channels(2) sample(48000) bitrate(224000) bitdepth(0) opcode(copy)]
                  3m 44.44s: info: stream output Audio(16781568)[codec(dca) channels(6) sample(48000) bitrate(0) bitdepth(24) opcode(remove_hd)]
                  Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                    From the log file, the option is checked and the HD audio is removed.

Wilson
                    I'm looking at my settings and the option is unchecked. Perhaps you are seeing the second audio steam? When I rip my movies to mkv I chose both the hd and non hd audio to include.

I ran the mkv process again with only the hd audio checked and it's still the same. And again, this only happens with this movie, all others work correctly.

Maybe I'll try it next without the subtitles if there is any possibility that could be a cause.

Comment

There are two places for Remove HD Audio, the one in the main GUI and one in Common Settings ("Always Remove..."), make sure both are unchecked. The log is clear that it was removed.
                      Attached Files
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

After loading movie in Fab ripper to convert on the left side click on advanced settings and make sure the audio box has {same as source}as in picture.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
                          After loading movie in Fab ripper to convert on the left side click on advanced settings and make sure the audio box has {same as source}as in picture.
                          Here is the log file for conversion with ONLY the HD Audio (no other audio streams selected). Audio is completely out of sync. Seems to be 1-2 seconds early.

I'm doing it again with no subtitle to see what the difference is. These are both with the just released 9.3.0.4 update.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Audio still out of sync with single HD audio and no subtitles. Log file attached.
                            Attached Files

Comment

In common settings uncheck this box and try a couple chapters:
                              Attached Files
                              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X