Blu Ray rips crop is off center top to bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu Ray rips crop is off center top to bottom

The last 2 blu rays I've tried to rip direct from disc, Spider-Man Homecoming and Dark Tower are off center top to bottom when played back. Using MP4 profile, when I check video settings for crop, it is set to automatic (top 140, bottom 140), looks correct on settings screen, but result is wrong.

Others have reported this as well, thanks for the feedback and sorry for the problem, checking it. What version of DVDFab produced these results?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was able to get a good result finally by trying again, and switching from my normal mp4.default profile to the standard mp4 profile.

Comment

still occasionally having this issue. Blade Runner 2049 and History of the World Blue Rays, crop is off center top to bottom. Updated to latest version, and tried switching profile and switching back to mp4. still doing it.

Please fix this!

Comment

Originally posted by TrickyZ View Post
          still occasionally having this issue. Blade Runner 2049 and History of the World Blue Rays, crop is off center top to bottom. Updated to latest version, and tried switching profile and switching back to mp4. still doing it.

Please fix this!
          Please post the dvdfab_internal.log file.
          Take a screenshot of the crop settings and take one of the playback result and send them to us.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please post the dvdfab_internal.log file.
            Take a screenshot of the crop settings and take one of the playback result and send them to us.

Regards,
            mona
            dvdfab_internal.log

Crop settings...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	HOTWcropsettings.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	348800

Playback result...

Name:	vlcsnap-2018-01-31-04h08m17s585.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	348801
            Attached Files
            Last edited by TrickyZ; 02-01-2018, 01:05 AM.

Comment

not displaying correctly... lemme try that again...
              Attached Files

Comment

now they are super tiny, I hope you can view them fullsize, its not letting me.

Comment

I just attempted to rip the blu ray trilogy of The Hobbit. 3 movies, all with the same settings, 1st disc cropped as it should, 2 and 3 cropped off center vertically. (and they were not ripped in that order just in case you ask)

This is very frustrating, I never used to have this problem. Were you able to retrieve the log file and screen caps I posted above?

Comment

I just attempted to rip the blu ray trilogy of The Hobbit. 3 movies, all with the same settings, 1st disc cropped as it should, 2 and 3 cropped off center vertically. (and they were not ripped in that order just in case you ask)

This is very frustrating, I never used to have this problem. Were you able to retrieve the log file and screen caps I posted above?
                    We are trying to reproduce the problem.

About screenshots, they are too small to check clearly. Here is instruction for how to upload image to DVDFab forum you can refer to. Hope it helps.

Name:	upload image to DVDFab forum.png
Views:	194
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	349311

Regards,
                    Mona

Comment

Pretty sure I tried it that way... lemme try again.

Name:	vlcsnap-2018-01-31-04h08m17s585.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	349339

nope, its still doing it. the file I'm uploading is 1920x812, but when I click "Send it to the Server", it shows up as a tiny little pic.

Please check the file upload size limit settings for my user account on this forum. in the meantime, I'll try to hotlink the pics from a image host.

Comment

Crop settings...

Comment

ok, clicking the above thumbnails will take you to full size pics.

Comment

ok, clicking the above thumbnails will take you to full size pics.
                            Still only got tiny little picture. But, I can see what the picture shows. Thank you for trying.

If we need more info, we will contact you again.

Regards,
                            mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Still only got tiny little picture. But, I can see what the picture shows. Thank you for trying.

If we need more info, we will contact you again.

Regards,
                              mona
                              did you try the thumbnails in post #12?

Comment

Working...
                              X