Merging Multiple Titles Rename Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Merging Multiple Titles Rename Crash

I was trying to merge some titles on CSI Crime Scene Investigation season 10 disc 3.

When I tried to change the name by clicking on "Merge 1" in Figure 1. It would either crash, displaying the message from Figure 2 or it would wind up looking like Figure 3 with no start button. If I did not try to change the name everything works just fine.

Included is the internal log from 10.0.6.8. Regardless of whether it crashed or had no task, the log file never showed anything different.

Also included is a log from 9.3.1.6 with the merge being completed successfully there.

If there is anything else I can do just let me know. Thanks

(Note: both logs combined into one file due to attachment limitations)
    Attached Files

Hi Darkore,

Will try to duplicate what you have reported.

For images, please use the techniques outlined in this post for better results: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...624#post344624
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks, I will try to stop posting images as requested and that message. The only reason I do it is I have a hard time conveying what I see in a understandable manner.

Comment

I gave merging another TV series a try.
        I didn't have any of the CSI to test with.
        I didn't get a freeze or a warning .
        The name changed from "Merge 1" to what I named it in the place you displayed in your image.
        What happened for me was the name change was ignored.
        When the .AVI was created it's name was "Merge 1.AVI" .
        I tried this twice with the same result.

Comment

Working...
        X