MKV H265 10bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MKV H265 10bit

Hello I’m using the latest software update 11.0.9.0 and dvdfab 11 Blu Ray ripper will not convert any blu Ray to my MKV H265 10bit profile. It just loads and loads and loads with no progress. Is there another update to help fix this issue? I have not had trouble using this profile before for Blu Ray backups. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Hi,

Please post the dvdfab internal log files, thanks.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Internal logs as requested!
      Attached Files

Comment

Please update to v11.0.9.2 to try again and feedback, thanks.

Comment

OK updated to V11.0.9.2 and same outcome here are the logs.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Customer3 View Post
            OK updated to V11.0.9.2 and same outcome here are the logs.
            We are unable to duplicate the issue, please completely remove DVDFab 11 including the DVDFab folder under Documents, reboot your PC, download a fresh DVDFab v11.0.9.2, install and run it as administrator to try again.

Comment

Done, and still same issue!!! This is the only way I can make back ups of blu rays idk what else I can do, before I updated I had no issues. Help!

Comment

Try this if you have not: go to DVDFab Common Settings->AV Codec and click on the Hardware Info button. This will present a screen that shows the formats that are supported for your Intel hardware, both for decoding and encoding. Please share your findings.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Tried it before and everything seemed fine, here is a pic to share : Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	382994

Comment

Still nothing works I have to use other software to make back ups of my purchases. I want to use DVDFab 11 but I am having nothing but trouble, this should not be happening especially at the premium price point I paid for this software!

Comment

It should be working, the Hardware Info for the Intel gpu shows it is supported and the developers reported that the problem can not be duplicated. This can be caused by something unique to the hardware/software environment of your pc, often a conflict with other software that you have installed. The log for Gone in Sixty Seconds shows that you cancelled it after only about 30 seconds, please try waiting a little longer to see if there is a different result.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I stopped it because it usually starts right away also I needed logs to show that it wasn’t working, the first time it happened, also a few times after I waited up to 5 minutes with the eta never changing. It just ran and ran and ran. I honestly don’t know what to do.

Comment

Working...
                        X