Encoding problem in h265

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Encoding problem in h265

Hello, I downloaded the latest update from DVDFAB. I received a message from DVDFAB technical support asking me to uncheck GPU acceleration and update. What I did but without result To be clearer I sent you as an attachment images of my Rip blu Ray, as well as the parameters. 1 - The general parameters - A / V codecs which are identical for all the blu ray that I rip. 2 - The parameters of INTEL UHD Graphics 3 - NVIDIA RTX 2060 graphics card settings 4 - Stromae's Blu Ray 5 - Rammstein's Blu Ray You will see that on the Rammstein blu ray there is a difference in the encoding FPS and the line "CUDA GPU acceleration for video H265 encoding enabled" does not appear, result more than 3h to encode and that of Stromae 8 minutes. Why there is this difference, is it a software fault? Did other people experience the same problem? Thank you for the reply. cordially
    Attached Files

Hello, I no longer understand anything in this software. I manage to rip 3 Blu Ray concerts. The duration varies from 15 to 30 '. I have the sentence that appears "CUDA H265 GPU acceleration for lightring-Shrink is activated". On the 4th Blu Ray, this sentence is no longer displayed, the encoding time increases to more than 3 hours. Can someone explain to me if he encounters the same problem? Thank you Good week

Comment

If the codec for the 4th Source disc is VC-1, it will work differently. Please check that and also supply the DVDFab internal log session for these titles. You can attach it to a post of submit it using the Feedback button in DVDFab Settings, but be certain to note the Log ID number and post it here if you use the Feedback option.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X