Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Can't Rip Blu ray of The Abyss

Hello Everyone

I bought a Blu ray of the Abyss. It plays fine on my PC and Blu ray player, but when I try to rip it on my PC with DVD Fab, it's a no go. The first time it ripped, but offered only audio. Every time after, it just hangs until it times out. Anything I can look at to fix this? Thanks for any help.

You need to supply the DVDFab internal log session for this title so the developers can evaluate the problem. You can do this by extracting the log session to a new text file and attaching the new file to a post. Detailed instructions here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I think I attached the relevant file. Thanks again,
      Attached Files

Comment

What is the volume name of the disc?
        Please also update to the latest version 12.0.2.6 to try again and feedback. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. If you're referring to name in Window Explorer, it is BD-MV. It's odd that the disc doesn't seem to have a menu. When I flipped it over to see if it was scratched, it looks like a burned disc. Perhaps it's a knock off. Thanks again.

Comment

I guess the 11th time's the charm. I had already upgraded to the latest version.and had tried it 10 times before, but when I gave it another shot today, it worked. All's well that ends well I guess. Thanks again.

Comment

There are no actual BD releases of The Abyss, so this has to be a bootleg. Probably ripped off from a HD cable broadcast. Definitely a burned disc

Comment

Working...
              X