This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please zip the whole log folder and send it to us. Or you can use the Feedback button to supply the logs.
    https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...oblems-quickly
    Feed back button doesn't work for me, it asks me to save a zip file then either restart the program or not, both options close the program. where can I send the zip, i'd perfer not to just attach it to a post as it has screen shots of my desktops

Comment

It has a SEND button, use that. It goes straight to Beijing and is not viewable by anyone else. If you are using v11 of DVDFab, like some in this thread, update to the current version first. V11 is no longer supported.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        It has a SEND button, use that. It goes straight to Beijing and is not viewable by anyone else. If you are using v11 of DVDFab, like some in this thread, update to the current version first. V11 is no longer supported.
        I was using 12.0.4.7, and I was trying to explain that the Send button wasn't an option because it was gated behind a popup that asked if I wanted to restart the program. yes or no either option would close the report window. so I was left with a saved .zip file and no way to directly send it to support. That is what ultimately brought me to the forums.

update: 12.0.4.8 has resolved my crashing issue so my issue must have been the forced subtitles.

Comment

I upgraded to v 12.0.4.8 and disabled path player and was able to rip successfully with no crash errors. I'll try another rip with path player enabled to see if that was the culprit. Thanks all!

Comment

I re-enabled path player and my next rip worked fine. The bug must have been fixed in the last release. Thanks again all!

Comment

V12.0.4.8 has fixed the crash issue.
              Everyone else who encountered the same issue, please kindly update to have a try.
              This thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
              X