Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me it´s working now, converted the movie i tried 20 times before now in real 1920x800 without the black bars...
    maybe u have other software installed causing it, what about itunes for example. i uninstalled every apple app i had installed, but it wasn´t working until i uninstalled quicktime too...

Comment

Hmmm, does DVDfab not accept any other software on a PC? Should I realy uninstall every other videoplayer codec on my PC?

Comment

it should...u can wait for the next version, fengtao said it will be fixed.
        if u want u can pm me what videoplayers u have installed, and i will compare to mine...?! that way we can write german

Comment

You can try new final version to see the result.
          人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
          Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

The latest version from May 18, 2010 or is there a newer one?

As you can see are our post after the release. I have testet every version and in the 18.May version the bug was not removed.

Comment

I'm talking about the new final version 7.0.6.2 (Note there is a bug in program GUI regarding release date).
              Last edited by Blazkowicz; 05-20-2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

ah, ok I have only fount the 7.0.6.0. Is there a changelog?

Comment

Comment

Thanks. You are very fast with bugfixing. I will try today in the evening and report the result here ...

Comment

The cropping and resultant aspect ratio problems are gone in 7.0.6.2 on the two movies I tested (Rambo 1 and Mamma Mia!), thanks for the quick fix Fengtao.

Originally posted by Uwe.Paulsen
                      Hmmm, does DVDfab not accept any other software on a PC? Should I realy uninstall every other videoplayer codec on my PC?
                      Not the case. DVDFab only utilizes external resources in a few instances (e.g. decoder for the Preview function or Core AVC decode for BD), and usually if it does it will have controls for it. Usually the only conflicts with other software involve placement of device filters in the registry (by the other software). Never heard of a codec-related conflict.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I know :-) My comment was a little bit ironicaly.

Uses DVDfab thirdparty driver for compressing? I've guessed everything was used from internal!?

Comment

It is. DVDFab have all codecs (CUDA especially) internal. However, DVDFab giving you an option to use external codec in two instances mentioned by Signals. It's optional! In case you don't have CUDA capability, you may purchase CoreAVC (fastest non- GPU accelerated codec) and DVDFab giving you a chance to use it.

Originally posted by Uwe.Paulsen View Post
                          I know :-) My comment was a little bit ironicaly.

Uses DVDfab thirdparty driver for compressing? I've guessed everything was used from internal!?
                          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Using CoreAVC makes a great speed improvement for me when making BD9/1080 from h264AVC BDs. It lets the CUDA/GPU do only the encode for much better performance, at least on my system (i7-820QM, GT230M).
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have tested the new release version and the aspect ratio bug has been solved for me.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X