DRIOD X Video Profiles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    LOL You sound panicked! I will try some new ones and let you know tomorrow. Do you have Win7?
    Yes, Windows 7 64 bit

I leave on a plane with my 2 year old on Friday so pleassssee help! Yes, Im panicking! lol

Comment

Here is a slightly different version of the earlier one. This one produces an output file that matches pretty closely what you get if you run the earlier one through the DroidX driver in Win7 (using "Send to.." in the context menu) but don't do that with this one, it shouldn't be necessary. Please report the results here.
      Attached Files
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the profile, but DVDFab isnt seeing it

Signals! You rock! We all thank you for the work.

But I must be dense. I took your profile and dropped it into the profile directory in the program, but the life of me I can't find the setting in the program. When I tell Ripper to output to cell phone, it selects Blackberry, and any drop downs I get do NOT show the Droid X profile. Am I missing something obvious?

FYI, I also tried the profile file in the Profile2 directory.

I also searched the forum for this issue to save people and time, but I can't find anything that says how to load profiles and use them.

I must be missing something very simple.

Everett

Comment

Droid Classic Profile

I have followed the posts on the Droid. There is reference to a Droid Profile but I do not have anything in my profiles folder for either V7 or V8. I have loaded every new version since purchasing DVDFab so I don't know how I would miss it. Please let me know where it is located. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            I have followed the posts on the Droid. There is reference to a Droid Profile but I do not have anything in my profiles folder for either V7 or V8. I have loaded every new version since purchasing DVDFab so I don't know how I would miss it. Please let me know where it is located. Thanks
            using the forum search feature to search for Profiles would have found you this link http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...light=profiles which is located as a sticky in this sub-forum

Comment

Droid X Video Profile

Has anybody found a succesfull video profile setting for the Droid X yet that produces sooth playback?

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                Here is a slightly different version of the earlier one. This one produces an output file that matches pretty closely what you get if you run the earlier one through the DroidX driver in Win7 (using "Send to.." in the context menu) but don't do that with this one, it shouldn't be necessary. Please report the results here.
                ANy comments on this yet Signals? Does it work?

Comment

I can not get the above xml file to work. I tried an older droid profile and got it to show up. This one is not recognized. When I double click I get the following error:

The XML page cannot be displayed
                  Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The character '<' cannot be used in an attribute value. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Users/BlahBlah/Desktop/cellpho...

<encode codec="wmv9" fourcc="WMV3" bitrate_kbps="2200"maxbitrate_kbps="5000">
                  ^

I don't know enough about xml files but for some reason windows 7 does not like it.

Comment

Strange
                    Why has this thread dried up? I have friends with, or going to get the DroidX and looking for a good ripping software but there are no profiles for it.

Comment

Same here. I've spent all afternoon trying to get this to work. I have V6. I placed the "cellphone.DroidX.wmv.wma.xml" in the profiles directory and it doesn't show up as an option when I run the program ? ? ? ? ? ?

Comment

Same for me, I'm not sure why. I'm working on it too.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have just posted three new profiles for the DroidX in the New Profiles thread, here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=14

Two are for DVD Ripper, one for BD Ripper.

//EDIT// These profiles are included with v8.0.3.0 Beta

Comment

Working...
                          X