8011 - Same cropping issues for PAL DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 8011 - Same cropping issues for PAL DVDs

I still can't use v8 as the (UK at least) PAL cropping issue hasn't been addressed at all. The picture is stretched horizontally instead of the black bars being cropped. I don't know if this is a symptom of the problem, but in the Video Effects Settings > Crop dialog, the "How to process black bars?" option doesn't have any slider, i.e. you can't choose between Letterbox and Pan & Scan.

Is this issue being looked at at all? It's disappointing and I wouldn't recommend any PAL user use v8 until it's sorted. Please fix it!

It happens with NTSC also, and has been reported to the devs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks - any idea if they're actually going to fix it though? It's kind of fundamental and if I was a new user trying out v8 I would drop it immediately because of this problem.

Luckily I have v7 to fall back on but v8 has so far wasted my time.

Comment

This is still a problem with 8.0.2.1

It would be nice to know from the devs that this definitely on the list of bugs to be fixed, at least.

Comment

We know this problem and will fix it asap.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thank you for the quick response. That's all I wanted to know

Comment

Working...
            X