This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to AVI - No Audio

I do not know what I am doing wrong, but when I convert DVD to AVI I get no audio.
    DrColortek

Originally posted by drcolortek View Post
    I do not know what I am doing wrong, but when I convert DVD to AVI I get no audio.
    No one can help if you post problems with no information. See the Help Us Help You document in this forum. What version number of DVDFab? What kind of disc did you start with (movie DVD, music concert, home video etc.)? What specific profile did you use to make the file? What are you using to play it back?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please download and use VLC player as it does not rely on having codecs installed.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Is it DTS?

I got the same issue with the generic.xvid.audiocopy profile, the disk I used had a DTS soundtrack and this was the one I (mistakenly) selected. When I used the standard 5.1 soundtrack, it worked absolutely fine.

Comment

Working...
        X