• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.1.2.8 Feedback

Feedback only, no change in 8.1.2.8
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

more feedback - I was using win7 64 bit, same as one of the other posters. could be that the bug is specific to that OS ?

Comment

The language files are used only for the GUI.

The titles I was trying to convert for the ipad were old also, but none older than 1 year. I tried the following on the Sahara (1943) folder with no effect whatsoever: FixVTS, enable/disable PathPlayer, force a re-encode using DVDShrink to compress, and a couple of other things. Shrink opened and compressed the folder with no errors or problems. As soon as I can find the original disc I am going to try it again with v8.1.2.8, which has fix for oddly authored DVDs. It still will not convert this folder for some reason.

Originally posted by cybmole View Post
        I can buy into that, they have been on my HD for years, were probably put there by dvdfab v3 !!!

I no longer have the physical DVds so cannot test further.

ripping wiith v7 is an acceptable workaround.

as for previous advice to enable pathplayer! - that's daft, when dealing with old + already decrypted DVD on HD. the old DVDs work better with pathplayer OFF.

& and as for the stuff about QT translator - is that just for translating languages as the name implies, in which case it's another red herring or do I really have to go thru the registry clean up thing ???
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by cybmole View Post
          more feedback - I was using win7 64 bit, same as one of the other posters. could be that the bug is specific to that OS ?

In my case it is for sure isolated to W7x64, XP SP3 works ok.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X