No cuda support & no gpu/cpu working meter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signals:
    Yes this log is from the latest Fab 11.0.6.5 and very latest NVIDA driver 441.66 I did clean out the old files in the internal log so it seems Fab doesn't put the Fab version in after cleaning the whole log and deleting it but all logs below are from 11.0.6.5 you may want to read the other logs as it seems this time the meter for Cuda moved a little to 10 percent or less but used mostly CPU and very little video memory and still produces no AI log so it seems even though the running log when converting is being done says AI is running it doesn't seem to open and run so says the Fab core log files.
    2019.12.13-14:13:49: dll Load fail

Fab check file.txt
    Fab core log.txt
    Fab server log.txt
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, this is so strange! Please see the post above by Basementjack if you have not already tried those steps and post the results.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok I did above steps and no help no cuda this time and no AI file even did a full clean with Ccleaner and restart the same no load is in the log file
        13:11:46 debug: Dll was not found in path
        13:11:46 debug: SECTION:LoadDLL()
        13:11:46 warning: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load with error 87:The parameter is incorrect.

My 30 day trial is down to a few days left for both dvd to blu ray and AI so my days to try anything else is few..

Comment

Thanks for the additional feedback, still hard to understand.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is a internal log for the AI ripper same thing no AL log,no Cuda.
            2019.12.14-11:51:50: info: init ai path: C:/Users/gschw/AppData/Roaming/DVDFab11/EnlargeAI/ai.dll
            2019.12.14-11:53:37: info: dll Load fail

P.S. Note to staff helping I no longer have forum PM's No reason given for taking away these from me. This is out of line for a paid software forum and lifetime members of Fab.

internal ripper log file.txt .

Comment

Note to all, Faith is a liar. Everything in the P.S. in the above post is false.
              From log: ai.dll failed to load

Comment

I haven't lied about anything my log files don't lie their untouched and in post 10 Ting product manager has said this:
                (hi, we will try to check what is the problem, looks the AI module not start in your system, please give us sometime)

Moving forward Ting will be remoting my computer to get this problem looked at closer and thanks to Wilson,Mona and Ting all helping with this problem.

Thanks.Faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                  I haven't lied about anything my log files don't lie their untouched and in post 10 Ting product manager has said this:
                  (hi, we will try to check what is the problem, looks the AI module not start in your system, please give us sometime)

Moving forward Ting will be remoting my computer to get this problem looked at closer and thanks to Wilson,Mona and Ting all helping with this problem.

Thanks.Faith.
                  Faith's i7-3770 CPU not support AVX2, we will make this kind of cpu compatible in next release of DVDFab.

yours,
                  Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

and about my previous log I have attached?

Comment

Originally posted by Ale10 View Post
                      and about my previous log I have attached?
                      Hi Ale10,

We checked your log file 11.0.6.4 dvdfab_ai.log . It seems a different problem, Our Service team will contact you for remote service.

yours,
                      Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

This version crashing right away for me 6655866

Comment

I have just installed a rtx 2080 super video card and am now experiencing a drop in frame rate down to 0.38 fps and then nothing.
                          the gpu meter shows between 0 and 2% but mostly stays on 0%. The memory meter shows it is using 0.4 gb of the 8gb available
                          I don't know what is going on. I was using a gtx 1050ti and that worked but it took over 3 days to process a 1.5 hour file using the ultra setting
                          logs attached
                          Attached Files

Comment

I ran a benchmark program and my graphics card appears to be functioning correctly
                            As an after thought I tried the ripper module and I had success with the enlarger function. I retried the copy module and again got the same result as my previous post. I have not tried converter module yet but I am guessing the problem (for me) lies in the AI enlarger function of the copy module

Comment

(6729705) Beta version in ripper also crashing after running a few mins. and retrying with My I-7 and GTX 1060 card 3gb memory.

Comment

A new NVIDIA driver came out today and it cured the ripper crashing problem with Fabs newest beta AI. for my chip set and I-7 with GTX 1060 3gigs memory card.The CPU and GPU are used very heavy 100 percent most of the time now so no multi tasking should be done while running this AI program at all.The results look better than before on my 12.5 foot diagonal screen,

Comment

Working...
                                X